Podcast Project Plan
Title: CREATING DIGITAL POSTERS WITH FUNCTIONAL LANGUAGE
Main objective: Students revise their functional language at the end of a unit by writing a situation – related dialogue, acting it out and recording it with the help of Audacity. They add their role – plays to their group glog and publish the link on the school's bulletin board for comments and future reference.
Class type: Adults
Aim: Actively use functional language by writing and acting out situational role-plays
Time 3:-5 Minutes
Material: Computer with access to the internet / Headphones
- Teacher introduces class to glogster.
- Class is divided in groups of three, each group signs up for glogster (as a group).
- Each group creates their first glog introducing themselves.
- Teacher introduces class to Audacity (already downloaded on their computers).
- Each group records a short introduction and listens to it.
- After units 3, 6 and 7 (NEF Elementary) groups create role-plays and add them to their glogs.
- Groups publish links to their glogs on the school's bulletin board.
- Groups listen to/view other group's performance and post comments.
- Groups assess other group's and own performance with the help of an assessment form.
- Teacher gives feedback on each group's performance and assesses it on the assessment form.